1. The content and information displayed on the main web site (“inaugure.com”) and/or on the (“mangalis.com”, “noomhotels.com”, “seehotels.com”) websites, and/or any other web site that we are developing, develop and/or will develop and publish are the property of Inaugure Hospitality Group and is collectively referred to as (“Inaugure Hospitality Group Information”, “Inaugure Hospitality Group”, “we”, “our” or “us”). The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of Inaugure Hospitality Group Information, other than for noncommercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
2. By using any of our websites you are accepting all the terms and conditions set forth below. If you do not agree to each and all of these terms and conditions please do not use these sites. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change and or modify portions of these terms at any time without notice and, unless otherwise indicated, such changes will become effective immediately; therefore, please check these terms periodically for changes.
3. Inaugure Hospitality Group Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Inaugure and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Inaugure and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. This website is protected by national and international legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
4. You agree that you will not use any device, software or other instrumentality to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our sites, and that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. In addition, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained herein, without the prior express consent from an authorized Inaugure Hospitality Group representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search web sites to direct Internet users to our sites).
5. You agree that you will make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use by you and your invited guests only, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative, false or fraudulent reservations, or any reservation in anticipation of demand.
6. Our sites may provide you with the ability to use usernames, passwords, or other codes or devices to gain access to restricted portions of these sites (“access codes”). The content contained in such restricted areas is confidential to Inaugure Hospitality Group, and is provided to you for your business use only. We reserve the right to prohibit the use of such access codes on your behalf by third parties where we determine that such use interferes with our sites’ operation or results in commercial benefits or other entities to our detriment.
7. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL INAUGURE HOSPITALITY GROUP INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our sites or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our sites, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Inaugure Hospitality Group accepts no liability for any computer or other damage that may be caused to the user visiting the contents of this site. Therefore Inaugure Hospitality Group does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that might cause damage or alterations to the computer system, to electronic documents or to the user’s files. As a result, Inaugure Hospitality Group shall not be liable for any damage these elements may cause to the user or to third parties.
8. With respect to all communications you make to Inaugure Hospitality Group regarding Inaugure Hospitality Group Information including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and Inaugure Hospitality Group shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) Inaugure Hospitality Group shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation; and (c) Inaugure Hospitality Group shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information. The above is limited only by our commitment and obligations pertaining to your personal information.
The personal information sent by the users are protected and its manipulation is restricted according to the reflected Spanish Data Protection Law “Ley Orgánica 15/1.999, de 13 de Diciembre, de Protección de Datos de Carácter Personal”. The personal data are stored in a server property of and administered by Inaugure Hospitality Group.
9. Inaugure Hospitality Group Information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors, including but not limited to inaccuracies relating to pricing or availability applicable to your transaction. Inaugure Hospitality Group shall not assume responsibility or liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions, and shall have no obligation to honor reservations or information affected by such inaccuracies. Inaugure Hospitality Group reserve the right to make changes, corrections, cancellations and/or improvements to Inaugure Hospitality Group Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice, including after confirmation of a transaction.
10. Inaugure Hospitality Group Internet sites contain information on Inaugure Hospitality Group worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to an Inaugure Hospitality Group product or service on an Inaugure Hospitality Group Internet site does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location.
11. If you choose to leave Inaugure Hospitality Group site via links to other websites or pages managed by third party companies over which Inaugure Hospitality Group has no control, including those of advertisers, Inaugure Hospitality Group is not responsible for the privacy policies of those sites or the cookies those sites use. In addition, because Inaugure Hospitality Group has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Inaugure Hospitality Group is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
12. Inaugure Hospitality Group will disclose any information regarding the use of this site including personal information pertaining to you without your permission when required by law, or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against harmful activities to Inaugure Hospitality Group guests, visitors, associates, or property (including this site), or to others.